Friday, May 11, 2012

Sandals on Friday (and one bag)

Tommy Hilfiger Bag;  Target Sandals
Due to an ear infection, I haven't been sporting many high heels.  I'm strictly flats and kittens for the foreseeable future.  Hopefully I can get back into the skyscrapers by mid-June.  I miss them.  I do love some of my flat sandals, though and as of May 1st, it is officially hot as Hades in Panama City so no worries.


I have been wearing these sandals from Target regularly.  They are comfortable, cost less than $20 and they're animal print;  therefore, they match everything.  I also picked up a new bag in TJMaxx (above).  This bag reminds me of Memorial Day, Independence Day and picnics.  Never a bad thing.



These sandals are also from Target and cost under $20.  I like the two toned blue color.  Very money.
Also from Target for little feet, I have been loving these sandals, which are so cute and they were about $13.  I love the combination of the brown leather and the pop of color.  Frances has decided she really likes that dayglo yellow color.



Bridesmaids on top, Bride on the bottom
by Steve Madden









Last but not least, I'm still digging my Steve Madden Brides, which I got on clearance late last summer for about $30. Yes, that makes me love them more.  I love the Bridesmaids too, but Brides are my faves.

Happy Weekend!

Julie

My Website


Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved Julie Ann Sombathy