Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Four jack o'lanterns in honor of the holiday

Alien

  
I think this one is spot on.  Those movies were stressful and scary weren't they?


LORD OF THE RINGS
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL
ONE RING TO FIND THEM


The detail is just wow.  Very clever. You cannot go wrong with a LOTR reference.  



I call this one "Descent into Sadness"
The night started out so well, and then....

My sister-in-law works for an ENT.  I have begged her for two years to do a jack o'lantern like the puking one appropriately themed for the doctor's specialty for their annual contest. Instead, she did this one.

Don't get me wrong, this pumpkin is great.  
She could totally go for the gross out 
though and it would be hilarious. 
I'm still working on her for next year.


Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! 

Julie
Copyright 2013 Julie Ann Sombathy All Rights Reserved



No comments: