Friday, January 15, 2016

I'm Back!

I'm back! To be honest I'm really just posting this to promote a continuing legal education seminar at which I am a speaker.  Probably not the same for everyone, but I was super excited to be asked to speak at this seminar by the National Business Institute.  Not only is it tremendously flattering, but it is very exciting to see legal education companies reaching out to our market.  I never thought I'd see the day when I could get 8 credit hours including 1 hour of Ethics without driving six hours or more! Thank you NBI for coming to Panama City! Also Probate was my first love in the law and remains one of my favorite practice areas.  Click here for more information. The Probate Process From Start to Finish.

In other news, I am working on an overview of the impact of the legalization of same sex marriage on different areas of the law. I expect to have it up in the next few days.  Until then,

Cheers!

Julie
Isler & Sombathy, P.A.


Follow me on other Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter

Legal Stuff

Copyright Julie Ann Sombathy 2016 All Rights Reserved

No comments: