Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday Five

So, by the time you read this, I will be on my way to Tampa, for Gasparilla.  Have I mentioned my love of all things pirate?  We are going to hit the parade, and have some fun.  In the meantime, here's five pirate themed shoes to ponder.


First, when it comes to piratey skull and cross bone inspired shoes, all the other designers just need to step off and let the late, great Alexander McQueen be the Boss.

I'll give a nod to Betsy Johnson, with these cuties:


Betsey Johnson

However, McQueen was the Captain of all pirate shoes:  just look at this pair, they are a work of art.



 And then there's snakeskin:
And electric blue:


And he didn't forget the flats:

But these are my favorites because they are skull, without a skull.  Divine.


Enjoy!

Julie

My Website

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved Julie Ann Sombathy

No comments: