Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello World!

Hello world! At the advice of my web guru, I have started this blog in an act of shameless self promotion. With that disclaimer out of the way, I am looking forward to blogging about a variety of legal issues, and as the name of this blog implies, shoes.

Why shoes? Because I love them. Shoes are fantastic. Who doesn't love a pair of well made shoes? If your feet are not happy, is the rest of you ever truly content? I say no. Fair warning: my love of shoes is surpassed only by my love of a good handbag. Expect discussion of purses as well.

Along with purses and shoes, I'll probably occasionally chime in on topics on which I have some personal experience: owning your own business and motherhood.

Last but not least, I plan to blog about the law in three main areas:

1.Wills, trusts, and estate tax;
2.Probate and probate litigation; and
3.Trade secrets, noncompetition agreements, and business torts.

So, welcome to my blog! Follow it, love it, join it and comment. Above all, enjoy. You can also follow me on Twitter @LawOnHighHeels as well if you are into that kind of thing.

Julie

No comments: